Optimised Route Planning, Mobile Tracking & Compliance Management – £1 per driver per day.
Route. Track. Comply.
Descartes, world leaders in uniting the people and technology that move the world have launched On Demand Route Planning, Mobile Tracking and Compliance Management for just £1 per driver per day at the CV Show 2013.
Descartes offers a simple, effective and integrated solution to plan routes and track vehicles and help meet regulatory requirements. The solution is cloud-based, so road transport operators of all sizes can immediately benefit from the opportunity to optimise route plans, better manage routes in progress and maintain compliance with drivers’ hours and tachograph regulations.
Descartes’ route planning gives road transport organisations the tools to maximise fleet productivity and provide differentiated customer service. Descartes advanced route planning can help operators:
- increase revenue
- decrease costs
- squeeze more productivity out of the current fleet
- reduce the carbon footprint
Road transport operators need the visibility and flexibility to adjust and respond in real-time once vehicles leave the depot. Descartes’ integrated dispatch, automated vehicle location and real-time wireless mobile communications can help operators:
- effectively coordinate drivers, dispatchers and call centers to streamline operations and enhance customer service
- improve driver productivity with route sequences and turn-by-turn navigation
- use GPS technology to monitor vehicles for advanced plan vs. actual performance analysis and alerting
- eliminate paper and streamline operations with scanning & proof of delivery (POD)
- configure mobile application workflow and data collected associated with the route and the stop with simple point and click capabilities
Descartes’ Smartanalysis is used by road transport operators of all sizes to meet legal obligations and safeguard compliance with complex drivers’ hours, working time and tachograph regulations. With Smartanalysis operators can:
- rest assured that their analogue and digital tachograph data is safe, secure and always available
- get the full picture on drivers’ hours, working time, regulations and much more
- ensure that all their drivers are licensed to drive
- take all reasonable steps to minimise infringements and maintain your compliance
- minimise expensive fines, prosecution and the restriction or loss of your company operating license
Route. Track. Comply. for just £1 per driver per day
Posted on: 10.04.2013