The digiVU V4 is a low cost and easy to use handlheld digital tachograph vehicle unit (VU) download device. Tachosys claim that it is the fastest Digital Tachograph download key available. In a VDO test unit tachograph, 30 days of event data was downloaded in just 4.5 minutes.
Free delivery in the UK.
This product will enable you to download your digital tachograph VU data. However, you will require a tachograph analysis software package such as Smartanalysis to analyse and report on the data.
The digivu is simple to set up and use. The manufacturers claim it is the fastest VU download device on the market.
- Compatible with Smartanalysis digital downloader software
- Faster digital tachograph downloads (30 days in just 4.5 minutes*)
- Bright and clear LED indication for memory and activity status
- Compact, robust and key ring mountable design
- Accurate ‘Since Last’ functionality as digivu stores details on 300+ vehicles
- Simple firmware upgrade process
- Includes free 4GB USB Memory Stick
- Includes software for configuration, archiving and file viewing* Based on 30 days of event data from a VDO Test Unit. Timings will vary dependent on usage of the vehicle.
- Serial connection to VU
- USB Direct connector
- Powered by VU or USB
- USB Cable
- Dimensions; H12mm, W:24mm, L:78mm
- Key ring mountable
- Windows configuration software
- Upgradeable firmware via supplied software
- Plugs straight into digipostpro for remote sending
- Includes VDO additional data (e.g. 4hz speed data)
- Robust plastic casing
Free delivery in 1-2 working days.
Soloplus Driver Card Kit
Soloplus Driver Card Kit with heavy-base card reader
Digital Tachograph Printer Rolls – 1 box (£4.00 per box)
Heavy-base USB drivers card reader
Standard drivers card reader
Digital Tachograph Printer Rolls – 10 boxes (£3.60 per box)
Digital Tachograph Printer Rolls – 20 boxes (£3.00 per box)
Digital Tachograph Printer Rolls – 50 boxes (£2.80 per box)
Digital Tachograph Printer Rolls – 100 boxes (£2.50 per box)
Your shopping basket is empty