Smartanalysis Tachograph Analysis Software
What is Smartanalysis – Tachograph Analysis Software?
Compliance with drivers’ hours rules and tachograph regulations has never been easier.
- Smartanalysis is the industry-leading digital and analogue tachograph analysis software for road transport compliance.
- It is used by many of the UK’s leading road transport operators to safeguard compliance with drivers’ hours, working time legislation and tachograph regulations.
- Smartanalysis tachograph analysis software eliminates the burden of managing and controlling the process for safeguarding your compliance, leaving you with more time to focus on your business.
Key facts about Smartanalysis
- It is one of the most widely used tachograph analysis software products in the UK and EU, used to analyse over 1,300,000 tachograph records every month.
- It is deployed in over 12,000 locations throughout the UK and Europe by over 20,000 registered users.
- 6 out of the top 10 road transport companies by turnover (FY 2010) use Smartanalysis.
- It is suitable for all HGV and PCV fleets - large and small.
- It provides seamless analysis of both analogue and digital tachograph data.
- It is cost effective -you only pay for the driver data you submit, no charge for VU downloads.
- Your tachograph data is secure yet accessible any time, any place by authorised members of your staff.
- Over 100 standard reports are available online or emailed to you.
- Smartanalysis includes powerful tools to manage your drivers' hours infringements down.
- It is fully supported and will ensure your compliance now and in the future by accommodating changes in legislation and tachograph hardware.
If you already have a Smartanalysis account you can log in to the service here.Sign up for free for Smartanalysis