digipostpro driver card and VU download device. Sends data to smartanalysis over the mobile phone network via GPRS.
This unit is ideal for use in locations where no there is no IT infrastructure (for example locations with no computer or Internet connection).
Free delivery in the UK.
This standalone unit enables driver card and Vehicle Unit tachograph data to be collected and transmitted to Smartanalysis from any location - even when there is no Internet connection available.
- Simple to set up and easy to use
- Can be mounted to the wall using the fixings provided
- Comes with its own dedicated VU download key
- Full EU Drivers Hours Law rules built in
- LCD display shows information throughout the upload process, and informs of recent infringements
digipostpo has been designed specifically for remote sites with limited IT infrastructure or support. It can be totally standalone and placed in any position where there is mobile phone coverage. A GPRS data SIM is required, which is not included in the cost of the unit. Descartes can supply SIMs for all networks from £180 per annum inclusive of all data charges.
- LCD display (70mm x 40mm)
- Serial connection for digifobpro
- Automatic built in driver card reader
- Robust plastic casing
- Dimensions; H:120mm, W:210mm, D:40mm
- 12 volt power supply
- Internal GPRS modem
- Wall mounting with four concealed fixing points
- 1 year return to base warranty
Free delivery in 2-3 working days. If Descartes are installing the SIM card it will be 2-3 days from receipt of the SIM card.