Smartanalysis Tachograph Analysis Software
What is Smartanalysis – Tachograph Analysis Software?
Compliance with drivers’ hours rules and tachograph regulations has never been easier.
- Smartanalysis is the industry-leading digital and analogue tachograph analysis software for road transport operators of all sizes.
- It is used by many of the UK’s leading road transport operators to safeguard compliance with drivers’ hours, working time legislation and tachograph regulations.
- Smartanalysis tachograph analysis software eliminates the burden of managing your compliance, leaving you with more time to focus on your business.
- Descartes is a DVSA earned recognition validated IT supplier for KPIs for drivers’ hours with Smartanalysis.
Key facts about Smartanalysis
- It is one of the most widely used tachograph analysis software products in the UK and EU, used to analyse over 1,300,000 tachograph records every month.
- It is deployed in over 12,000 locations throughout the UK and Europe by over 20,000 registered users.
- 6 out of the top 10 road transport companies by turnover (FY 2014) use Smartanalysis.
- It is suitable for all HGV and PCV fleets - large and small.
- It provides seamless analysis of both analogue and digital tachograph data.
- It is cost effective - no charge for VU downloads and you can save over 50% with a Pre-Pay subscription.
- Your tachograph data is secure yet accessible any time, any place by authorised members of your staff.
- Over 100 standard reports are available online and you can subscribe to the reports you need and have them sent straight to your email inbox.
- Smartalerts, automated email alerts to the issues that need immediate attention.
- Smartanalysis includes powerful driver debriefing tools to manage your drivers' hours infringements down.
- Fully supported and will ensure your compliance now and in the future by accommodating changes in legislation and tachograph hardware.
- Validated by the DVSA for Earned Recognition KPIs.
If you already have a Smartanalysis account you can log in to the service here.Sign up to Smartanalysis today