The Digidown+ is portable all-in-one device for downloading driver smartcards and vehicle unit data. It requires no connection to a computer when downloading, providing maximum flexibility for gathering your digital tachograph data.
Free delivery in the UK.
This product will enable you to download your digital tachograph data. However, you will require a tachograph analysis software package such as Smartanalysis to analyse and report on the data.
The Digidown+ is a fully-portable device for downloading driver smartcards and vehicle unit data. It requires no connection to a computer when downloading, providing maximum flexibility for gathering your digital tachograph data.
The Digidown+ is supplied with a USB lead for connection to a PC. When connected to a PC the digidown appears to the computer as a mass storage device.
Files downloaded by the Digidown+ are in the precise format specified in EU regulation 3821/85 Annex 1B Appendix 7 and thus should be readable by any drivers' hours software package which is otherwise capable of handling data from digital tachographs.
The Lisle Design Digidown+ has three buttons:
- All VU - pressing this causes the Digidown to download all the data stored in the VU.
- Latest VU - pressing this causes the Digidown to download only the latest data within the VU.
- Card - pressing this causes the Digidown to download the data from the driver card (if any) inserted into the VU.
During operation the three LEDs by the buttons indicate the progress of the download activities. The downloaded data is stored in the SD memory card inserted in the Digidown.
After downloading, the downloaded data may be transferred to a permanent store and to any appropriate drivers' hours analysis software package - for example Smartanalysis or Soloplus.
- Interface and storage matches requirements of EU Regulation 3821/85 Annex 1B.
- Robust case.
- Batteries included for direct card download. No batteries needed for other activities.
- Downloads all or part of the contents of a vehicle unit (VU) including activities, events/faults and detailed speed.
- Downloads driver cards direct into the unit without need for a company card (especially useful whilst away from home). Also downloads driver cards via a VU.
- Tachograph cards can also be read whilst the Digidown Plus is connected to a PC.
- Three buttons to select VU download type. Three LEDs to show status and progress.
- Connects directly to PC’s USB port for easy file transfer.
Weight: Approx 140g without batteries, 190g with typical alkaline batteries
- Integral download cable – 200mm.
- USB upload cable – 2m.
- 128Mbytes ready-formatted memory card supplied as standard.
- Larger capacity cards available.
Free delivery in 1 - 2 working days.
Digital Tachograph Printer Rolls – 1 box (£4.00 per box)
Digital Tachograph Printer Rolls – 10 boxes (£3.60 per box)
Digital Tachograph Printer Rolls – 20 boxes (£3.00 per box)
Digital Tachograph Printer Rolls – 50 boxes (£2.80 per box)
Digital Tachograph Printer Rolls – 100 boxes (£2.50 per box)
Your shopping basket is empty